- “River House” in Soundings East, Volume 41 (https://www.salemstate.edu/campus-life/arts/creative-writing/soundings-east).
- “Already Done” in seems 52 (https://seemsmagazine.wixsite.com/seems).
- “Eight Hours” in Litro (https://www.litromagazine.com/end-your-weekend-with-a-collection-of-the-best-stories-litro-magazine-has-to-offer/eight-hours/).
- “Real Name” in Saranac Review (https://saranacreview.org/issue-17/real-name-by-kenneth-gulotta).
- “The First One” in Dunes Review (https://www.michwriters.org/dunesreview/).
- “Box and Thorn” in the “Surface Tension” issue of Neuro Magazine (https://www.neurologicalliterarymagazine.com/issues).
- “Revenant” in MORIA (https://www.moriaonline.com/issue-eleven-642720/2023/5/8/revenant-by-kenneth-gullota).
- “Wandering Men,” upcoming in Bone Parade (https://www.boneparade.com/).
- “Refuge,” upcoming in Arkansas Review: A Journal of Delta Studies (https://arkreview.org/).
- “Chimera,” upcoming in The Frogmore Papers (http://www.frogmorepress.co.uk/).
- “Quay,” upcoming in Ghost City Review (https://ghostcitypress.com/).
- “Good and Wrong,” upcoming in the Queen’s Quarterly (https://www.queensu.ca/quarterly/).
- “Moirai” in THAT, Number Three (http://thatliteraryreview.com/).
- “Twice” and “Salt Sea” in utter, Volume I, Number 1.
- “Transforming Interest: How to Teach Students to Write About Italian American Culture” in Italian Cultural Studies 2002: Selected Essays.
Retreat, and Other Basic Maneuvers
A collection of interconnected stories. Maps included. Status: Finished.
A novel focusing on the youth of Calum Selvaggio, a peripheral character from Retreat, and Other Basic Maneuvers, as he struggles with the fear of change. Status: In Final Edits.
Calum is now an adult. This novel branches into the lives of his family and friends as multiple characters cope with the issues of ancestry. Status: Early Drafting.