- “River House” in Soundings East, Volume 41 (https://www.salemstate.edu/campus-life/arts/creative-writing/soundings-east).
- “Already Done” in seems 52 (https://seemsmagazine.wixsite.com/seems).
- “Eight Hours” in Litro Online (https://www.litromagazine.com/end-your-weekend-with-a-collection-of-the-best-stories-litro-magazine-has-to-offer/eight-hours/).
- “The First One,” upcoming in Dunes Review.
- “Real Name,” upcoming in Saranac Review.
- “Moirai” in THAT, Number Three (http://thatliteraryreview.com/).
- “Twice” and “Salt Sea” in utter, Volume I, Number 1.
- “Transforming Interest: How to Teach Students to Write About Italian American Culture” in Italian Cultural Studies 2002: Selected Essays.
Retreat, and Other Basic Maneuvers
A collection of interconnected stories. Maps included. Status: Finished.
A novel focusing on the youth of Calum Selvaggio, a peripheral character from Retreat, and Other Basic Maneuvers, as he struggles with the fear of change. Status: In Final Edits.
Calum is now an adult. This novel branches into the lives of his family and friends as multiple characters cope with the issues of ancestry. Status: Early Drafting.